One Spirit Communities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://onespiritcommunities.forumotion.com

Introductions Empty Introductions

Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:45 am
Say hi and say a little about yourself here: what you do, things you like, what you want to accomplish, your skills, your hobbies, your favorite music, your starseed mission, what you need help with, or post an ice breaker. Whatever you post here, welcome! Introductions 1f600
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://onespiritcommunities.forumotion.com

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:29 pm
Hi I'm Rye and I am a high priestess by trade and in spirit that provides tarot readings, Akash readings, past life regressions, reiki sessions, spell work, cosmic and earthly guidance and more. I love bringing people together and creating peaceful surroundings.

I want to create places on earth that truly encompass 5D consciousness and allow us to work and be as One so we can all live our best lives and have fun doing it, which is fully apart of my starseed mission.

Helping others realize their potential and actualize it is a big part of my Life's Purpose.

I help when others feel stuck or need an added boost along their journey.

I love herbal work and working with plant life and energies. I am a herbalist and often make remedies for others and educate those who wish to learn.

I love all types of music and even make my own in both English and my starseed language.

I need help with getting the message out about communities and releasing control on the outcomes of my dreams, keeping too tight of a vision on how things will work out to achieve them. Learning to let go of the mundane and letting Spirit bring me what I asked for and let go of how I thought it would happen has been something I've had to learn a lot about along my journey.

How has your journey challenged you so far?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum